Alexandra Manurung, PTA, ATC —
Alexandra “Sasha” Manurung is a physical therapist assistant, and athletic trainer.
Sasha believes that there is not a set way to treat pain, but believes in incorporating a multimodal and individualized approach for pain relief. She includes manual therapy, both instrument and non-instrument assisted, balance, core strength, and various modalities along with patient education in her treatment sessions. She especially enjoys working with frozen shoulder and lumbar issues.
Sasha graduated from Duquesne University with a bachelor’s degree in Athletic Training, and has practiced as an athletic trainer since 2005. She also attended Middle Tennessee State University where she concentrated in Health Education while working as a graduate assistant athletic trainer. Afterward, she completed her Physical Therapy Assistant degree at Montgomery College in 2015 and has been practicing as an physical therapy assistant since graduating.
In her spare time you’ll likely find Sasha helping out at church, going to concerts, and searching for the perfect bourbon.
Areas Of Expertise
- General Orthopaedics
- Manual Soft Tissue Release
- Certified as Athletic Trainer by NATA
- Myofascial Trigger Point Therapist through Myopain Seminars
- Graston Practitioner
- Duquesne University – Bachelor of Science in Athletic Training
- Montgomery College – Associate of Applied Science in Physical Therapy Assistant
- Middle Tennessee State – Master of Science in Health